Resorttrust Group has positioned sports as part of its integrated resort business. Our interest includes golf. Adjacent to resort hotels in locations blessed both with attractive natural surroundings and with convenient access, we have created a total of 13 members-only golf clubs in the Grandee Series. These renowned championship courses have been designed by Jack Nicklaus, Pete Dye, Robert Trent Jones Jr., and other world masters of golf. Making the best use of the local land features and strategic planting, each course has breathtakingly beautiful views. From novice to expert, players of different skill levels all talk about how much fun these courses are to play.
- 3 Suzumekoyama, Kumakura, Nishigo-mura
Nishishirakawa-gun, Fukushima Pref.
〔East Course: 9 holes, par 36, (3,388 yards)〕
〔South Course: 9 holes, par 36, (3,526 yards)〕
〔West Course: 9 holes, par 36, (3,557 yards)〕
- Dynamic and beautiful, these courses make the most of the natural landscape and, covered with bent grass, they are verdant all year through. Designed by world golf maestro Robert Trent Jones Sr., each course challenges you to work out a strategy to use your strengths to good advantage.
- 3600 Tsurushima, Uenohara, Yamanashi Pref.
［18 holes, par 72, (7,101 yards)］
- Course designer Pete Dye provided various touches to enhance the drama of your sporting day, including skill-based tees that, whether you are a pro or an amateur, make play interesting.
- 1454 Hosho, Miyota-machi, Kitasaku-gun, Nagano Pref.
〔18 holes, par 72, (6,847 yards)〕
- Prestigious Karuizawa has long been among Japan’s premier resorts.
The land is alive with a rich natural energy that reinvigorates any golfer. Here, you can enjoy both the peerless location and golf facilities of the highest standard at Grandee Karuizawa Golf Club.
Surrounded by stunning natural scenery, each shot will leave a lasting impression in your heart.
- 4620 Shizunomae, Murakushi-cho, Nishi-ku, Hamamatsu
〔18 holes, par 72, (7,055 yards)〕
- Despite its urban location, with single step, you see an exotic colonial style club house and immediately enter an exotic world of shimmering greens. Designed by Lee Schmidt, the course has the kind of open feeling you would experience in an overseas golf resort.
- 1 Onada-cho, Tajimi, Gifu Pref.
［18 holes, par 72, (6,890 yards)］
- This majestic, strategic course was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. to be full of interesting challenges, which are devised by clever use of the natural slopes and ridges of the original contours.
- 478 Oda, Matsuna-cho, Toyota, Aichi Pref.
[18 holes, par 72, (6,726 yards)]
- Designed by Lee Schmidt, this flat course enables lady golfers, older players, and a people with a varied range of abilities to simply enjoy hitting the ball and playing golf.
- 1-1 Kuroki, Wachibara-cho, Toyota, Aichi Pref.
［27 holes, par 108, (10,492 yards)］
- Making ingenious use of using natural materials, golf supremo Jack Nicklaus designed this technical course so that golfers could enjoy playing and meet the challenges its offers.
- 1 Iwanaka-cho, Okazaki, Aichi Pref.
［18 holes, par 72, (7,067 yards)］
- Skillfully incorporating subtle dips and rises, as well as creeks, ponds, and other features into the layout, Jack Nicklaus designed this course to nestle in the countryside and feel as natural possible.
- 2230 Ikenotani, Sakura-cho, Yokkaichi, Mie Pref.
［18 holes, par 72, (7,247 yards)］
- This course has both an attractive openness and a challenging distance The use of South Shore and Crenshaw, new varieties of bent grass, helps keep play fast and smooth.
- 1782-2 Maki, Shigaraki-cho, Koka, Shiga Pref.
［18 holes, par 72, (6,952 yards)］
- Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed this course to make use of the attractive, existing natural features of the site. On a course that rewards strategy and accuracy, play here provides satisfying challenges.
- 877-1 Kichiyasu, Yokawa-cho, Miki, Hyogo Pref.
［18 holes, par 72, (7,091 yards)］
- Enjoy your golf leisure to the full at stately, relaxed Kansai Golf Club. It certainly has great prestige but, at the same time, it has an unpretentious, warm atmosphere that lets you feel at ease.
- 3316 Iwaya, Yamazoe-mura, Yamabe-gun, Nara Pref.
［27 holes, par 108, (10,671 yards)］
- Jack Nicklaus designed this dynamic champion’s course in the Yamato highlands. It is dotted with numerous bunkers, ponds, creeks, and other interesting features.
- 182 Okawasuji, Orino, Kitanada-cho, Naruto, Tokushima Pref.
［East Course: 18 holes, par 72 ? bent grass, (7,078 yards);
korai turf, 6,866 yards)］
［West Course: 18 holes, par 72, (7,070 yards)］
- Testing your knowledge and skill, these 36 holes are surrounded by deep greenery and overlook calm seas. The stately courses enable leisurely play in the great outdoors of Naruto in Tokushima Prefecture.
- Golf Club Operation