Medium-term Management Plan
Medium-term Management Plan “Next 40”
The Resorttrust Group announces the creation of a new medium-term management plan for the period from the year ending March 31, 2014 to the year ending March 31, 2018, entitled “Next 40 – For brilliantly luminous lives, pursue reform and continuing challenge” and presents here an overview of the plan.
Since the foundation of the company, we have endeavored to maximize value, with membership resorts as our core business. In April 2013, we will mark the 40th anniversary of the company's foundation, and will take this occasion as an opportunity to build new relations with our customers, as well as to accelerate the speed of reformation, as we continue in our unceasing pursuit of challenges with a view to moving to the next stage of growth.
1. Fundamental Group Strategy
Under “Next 40,” we will leverage the business base we have built up to date in order to create and establish businesses that exert the Group-wide capabilities to their full potential with a view to even greater growth.
- Further enhancement and establishment of a permanent model for the membership resort business
- Expansion of the medical and senior life businesses
- Expansion of combined and peripheral businesses leveraging the collective Group-wide capabilities
- Strengthening the human resources base and Group-wide capabilities in order to realize the three business strategies above
2. Five-year Financial Targets (Consolidated)
|Fiscal year ending March 31, 2013
(Final year of the previous medium-term management plan, Modified plan)
|Fiscal year ending March 31, 2016
(Third year of this medium-term management plan)
Fiscal year ending March 31, 2018
(Fifth year of this medium-term management plan)
*For details, please see the document “Medium-term Management Plan ‘Next 40’ ”.
“Medium-term Management Plan ‘Next 40’ ”.